razor cami knitalong

Saturday, September 09, 2006

90% done

Hello again!

I figured out the seperating part- it was actually really easy. I did what Kati did (moving the markers so there are more stitches in the back), although I moved the markers five stitches on each side.

I worked and bound off the back stitches first and then worked the three inches in the pattern. I found doing the three inches made the front too tall, so I went back about 1 1/1 inches and bound off there. I worked the straps for 12 inches and I'm going to do the three-needle bind off on the back. I'm going to try on the tank and figure out where I want the straps to be before I connect the straps.

Once that's done I'm going to block it and it'll be completed! *YAY!*

4 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Lynne said…

    so, did you use the same yarn on theo whole tank top? the pattern called for using a different type of yarn on top. i wonder if that was to make the straps / top sturdier.

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger foxylady said…

    I used the same yarn just because I liked the solid purple look. I think the straps should be pretty sturdy. The tank is actually kind of tight, so the top isn't going to go anywhere when it's on. ^^

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Kati said…

    Can't wait to see your finished cami! Have you been having trouble with the microspun spliting at all? I loved the softness last time I used it, but it was so splity. I'm hoping it was just my needles!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Foxylady said…

    Lol I got here because of your nickname....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home