razor cami knitalong

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hello everyone!

I'm new here to this KAL and I'm SUPER excited to do this project with you all! This is actually my second attempt at the cami, as my first was sized too small.

I'm using Lion Brand Microspun yarn, size 7 needles (24inch circs).

I just finished my second skein of Microspun and am about 4 inches farther than I was in the pictures. Tomorrow I'm going to head to the store to get more yarn.

This project has been easy and very enjoyable so far. I am a little apprehinsive about getting to the point where you seperate the side and add straps... but I'm sure I'll figure it out. If not, that's what you guys are for right? -_^ Hehe.

Well, have a great day everyone!
-Foxy

1 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Lynne said…

    good luck! i never actually got as far as separating the for the front of back, so i'm afraid i won't be of my help there. hehe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home