razor cami knitalong

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cathay Razor


Im doing my first razor cami in pink Debbie Bliss Cathay on 4mm needles. I started on dpns but the pattern wasn't as tidy as I'd have liked so I invested in some new addi's. This is such a quick and easy pattern to knit up, and it uses so little yarn, that I think I'll be making a few of these for presents. This first one is for my four year old daughter. I like that the pattern is so simple to memorise, I hate having to keep checking patterns for the next row instructions. And it's so small I can knit in the car (I'm a passenger not a driver ;)).

2 Comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Lynne said…

    that yarn is really pretty! i'm using a variegated yarn and i'm only a few inches in, so i'm not sure how it's going to end up looking. we shall see.

    awesome progress, too! i'm going back and forth between my razor and ms. marigold, so progress is slow on both. haha.

     
  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger vinny said…

    thanks! ive done a load more as well now. this is a kids one as well so its much smaller.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home