razor cami knitalong

Sunday, July 16, 2006

straps

I've finished the body of my razor. I have weaved in most of the ends, and joined front to back under the armpit. Just the straps left..

I did pick up sts and knit two i-cord straps, but after trying several ways of trying to attach them at the back i gave up. It just looked bad no matter what i did - any ideas would be appreciated because they looked a lot prettier than flat straps.

Also - the front is slightly too wide when my daughter trys it on, it is tight on her armpits. So when I make another one of these I may try to make the front slightly narrower than the back, somehow. It was hard figuring out how to split the front and back because of the pattern.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:13 PM, Blogger Lynne said…

    are you using a different yarn for the straps? i haven't decided what i'm going to do yet. it may depend on how much yarn i have left. hehe...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home