razor cami knitalong

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Razor finished



I've completely finished my daughters razor. I'm completely up for making more of these, although I'm not sure this would suit me, being quite fitted and I prefer looser garments. This would make a lovely present though, and it uses so little yarn and doesn't take too long to do, but looks delicate and summery.

This took me almost two balls of Cathay, but thats partly because I made two straps and then lost them and had to make more.

I've covered all my alterations on my blog. My daughter is 4, so I had to make this smaller. Also the straps are i-cord instead of knit.

It did take me a little while to work out a few things, like how exactly to split into front and back, but it looks great now. Im well pleased and will definitely make this again. Also, this razorshell lace pattern is gorgeous and easy to remember so I'll be using that again.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Lynne said…

    that is too cute! perfect for summer. now i want to make a pink one, though. hehe...

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger annarella said…

    Just stumbled upon this KAL, what a sweet little camisole, it looks so cute on her!! xx

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger Kati said…

    So adorable! I love the i-cord straps too.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger vinny said…

    Thanks everyone! I'm really happy with how it's turned out. :D

    Im wondering what to make the next one out of, and who for..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home